NEW MIGUEL - NWA.HollywoodDreams.Coffee EP JUST DROPPED :damn:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Miguel's crash landing on a fan at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards raised some eyebrows, but that was nothing compared to his latest Twitter rant.

On Monday, the "Adorn" singer took expressed some controversial opinions on stereotypes based on race on the social networking site.

"Im proud of my heritage but honestly, black people are the most judgmental people in the world. S--ts sad man," he wrote. "we've been conditioned, pre-programmed to hate ourselves"

"that's why I appreciate those who choose to think and act for themselves regardless of ethnicity or culture," he went on. "the problem can not be fixed until the problem is recognized. Not everyone is the same thank goodness. And obviously, I love all my fans

"Of course EVERYONE is judgemental" he continued. "I just PERSONALLY believe WE are the most critical of our own"

Miguel explained his own ethnic background to Madame Noire in 2010, saying, "My father is Mexican and my mother is black."

Well, at the end of the day, we're all just people!

:patrice: I don't see anything wrong with what he said maybe I'm missing something :lupe:

I bet his ass wont make a statement towards white people though..:mjpls: c00ns know who not to play with . This EP is fire though I fukks with his music lmao @ the cover art

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
500_1418986393_rmdy42d_94.jpg

:damn:

Ehhhhh not feeling these tracks at all. Dont like the bassy sound. Hopefully the album isnt full of songs sounding like these throwaways.

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont fukk with the rest of this ep at all but the kurupt jawn is undeniable piff