[NEW MUSIC] MANTRONIX TRIUMPHANTLY RETURNS WITH BRUSE WANE ON "MONEY TALKS"

TheEmpress

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

MANTRONIX TRIUMPHANTLY RETURNS WITH BRUSE WANE ON "MONEY TALKS"

After a chance or maybe faithful meeting in Holland at a music festival before (the pandemic), Kurtis Mantronix and Bruse Wane discovered they were on the same wave length. Thank god for us the Legendary music producer slash Hip Hop Pioneer, and Bruse Wane stayed in contact. Kurtis Mantronik was planning a return to his first love Hip-Hop music, and after hearing some of Bruse Wane's music he decided Hip Hop's caped crusader was the perfect emcee to embark on this mission with. Fast forward three years or so later the two masters of their crafts did unite musically, and have brought forth their first musical offering with the track "Money Talks".

On "Money Talk" it's clear to see "Kurtis Mantronik" the leader and founder of the iconic Hip-Hop group Mantronix (Often referred to as "The King Of The Beats") is just as lethal with the beats as ever. Not one to play back seat to any musical production Bruse Wane has laid down some strong, clear and powerful melodic lyrics to accompany the composition. Check out the dope A.I driven video to this undeniable banger below: Hopefully this will not be the last collaboration we hear from these two.
@Mantronikofficial @BruseWane

Corndog

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually really like the beat but this Bruse Wane guy is not it, in my opinion

TheEmpress

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah umm Bruse Wane is one of the best in underground Hip Hop, Co-signed By Sean Price, Kay Slay, Papoose...etc ..etc