NEW: Vol. VIII of the #MYHIPHOP mix series by DJ DANJ!!

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

1- Victory- Notorious BIG & Puff Daddy/ 2- Can I Live- Jadakiss & Styles/ 3- Usual Suspects- DMX & Ja Rule/ 4- Freestyle- Cam'ron/ 5- shyt Iz Real- Fat Joe/ 6- Stick 2 Ur Gunz- MOP/ 7-Real-Hip-Hop- DAS EFX/ 8- Up Against the Wall- Group Home/ 9- Moment of Truth- GangStarr/ 10- MCs Act Like They Don't Know- KRS-One/ 11- What's Next on the Menu- Pete Rock & CL Smooth/ 12- Just A Friendly Game of Baseball- Main Source/ 13- Growin Up In The Hood- MC Eiht/ 14- Fugitive- K-Solo/ 15- You Can't Fade Me- Ice Cube/ 16- Sychosymatic- Keith Murray/ 17- Butter- A Tribe Called Quest/ 18- Verses from the Abstract- A Tribe Called Quest/ 19- Jettin'- Digable Planets/ 20- Plug Tunin'- De La Soul/ 21- You & You- Redman/ 22- What's Next- Leaders of the New School/ 23- Communism- Common Sense/ 24- Hey Girl- Apache/ 25- Reach- Mobb Deep/ 26- You're The Man- Nas/ 27- Gangsta Gangsta- NWA/ 28- Public Enemy #1- Public Enemy/ 29- Funky Piano- EPMD/ 30- Run's House- Run-DMC/ 31- Beats to the Rhyme- Run-DMC/ 32- Droppin' Science- Craig G/ 33- Have A Nice Day- Roxanne Shante/ 34- To the Right- Brand Nubian/ 35- Sally- Stetsasonic/ 36- Gittin' Funky- Kid-n-Play/ 37- Serious- Steady B/ 38- No One Can Do It Better- The D.O.C./ 39- I'm Bad- LL Cool J/ 40- Top Billin'- Audio Two/ 41- Just the Two Of Us- Chubb Rock/ 42- Just Rhymin' with Biz- Big Daddy Kane/ 43- Microphone Fiend- Eric B & Rakim

@Newark88 @mobbinfms @BmoreGorilla @Art Barr @Wacky D @Deltron @CHAIN @seanlacosa @Billy Ocean @Big Skilly Films @untaintedbeats @Soundbwoy @dora_da_destroyer @September @Knights89 @bigrodthe1 @hex @FreshAIG @RUNQNS @hustlemania @gabbo @OnlyInCalifornia @West Coast Avenger @Yoda @TheDream @Screwface Exchange @H.S. @BronxFleeZy @Jerz-2 @stomachlines @TEKBEATZ @OfTheCross

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

1- Victory- Notorious BIG & Puff Daddy/ 2- Can I Live- Jadakiss & Styles/ 3- Usual Suspects- DMX & Ja Rule/ 4- Freestyle- Cam'ron/ 5- shyt Iz Real- Fat Joe/ 6- Stick 2 Ur Gunz- MOP/ 7-Real-Hip-Hop- DAS EFX/ 8- Up Against the Wall- Group Home/ 9- Moment of Truth- GangStarr/ 10- MCs Act Like They Don't Know- KRS-One/ 11- What's Next on the Menu- Pete Rock & CL Smooth/ 12- Just A Friendly Game of Baseball- Main Source/ 13- Growin Up In The Hood- MC Eiht/ 14- Fugitive- K-Solo/ 15- You Can't Fade Me- Ice Cube/ 16- Sychosymatic- Keith Murray/ 17- Butter- A Tribe Called Quest/ 18- Verses from the Abstract- A Tribe Called Quest/ 19- Jettin'- Digable Planets/ 20- Plug Tunin'- De La Soul/ 21- You & You- Redman/ 22- What's Next- Leaders of the New School/ 23- Communism- Common Sense/ 24- Hey Girl- Apache/ 25- Reach- Mobb Deep/ 26- You're The Man- Nas/ 27- Gangsta Gangsta- NWA/ 28- Public Enemy #1- Public Enemy/ 29- Funky Piano- EPMD/ 30- Run's House- Run-DMC/ 31- Beats to the Rhyme- Run-DMC/ 32- Droppin' Science- Craig G/ 33- Have A Nice Day- Roxanne Shante/ 34- To the Right- Brand Nubian/ 35- Sally- Stetsasonic/ 36- Gittin' Funky- Kid-n-Play/ 37- Serious- Steady B/ 38- No One Can Do It Better- The D.O.C./ 39- I'm Bad- LL Cool J/ 40- Top Billin'- Audio Two/ 41- Just the Two Of Us- Chubb Rock/ 42- Just Rhymin' with Biz- Big Daddy Kane/ 43- Microphone Fiend- Eric B & Rakim

@Newark88 @mobbinfms @BmoreGorilla @Art Barr @Wacky D @Deltron @CHAIN @seanlacosa @Billy Ocean @Big Skilly Films @untaintedbeats @Soundbwoy @dora_da_destroyer @September @Knights89 @bigrodthe1 @hex @FreshAIG @RUNQNS @hustlemania @gabbo @OnlyInCalifornia @West Coast Avenger @Yoda @TheDream @Screwface Exchange @H.S. @BronxFleeZy @Jerz-2 @stomachlines @TEKBEATZ @OfTheCross

I needed this I'm traveling all day:mjcry:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dope set list as always. rep

saw 'you cant fade me' as one of the songs
The baby came out damn it was a lifesaver
Looking like my next-door neighbor :whew:

i'm bad, microphone fiend, moment of truth, top billin, youre da man can take me back to the first time i heard them, those are so good

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thanks breh good looking out.

Fred.