New York City to require proof of vaccination for indoor activities including restaurants & gyms

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
-1x-1.png

Almost 1.4 million black New Yorkers are holding the line.

Question for the cult of covid...

How many of you still want to see the livelihood of our people destroyed if they refuse to take the experimental vax? What then?:mjpls:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
To be fair,

I understand if you don’t want the vaccine. But then you don’t want to wear a mask, you don’t want to distance yourself, and you want to do whatever you want in a pandemic. Sounds like some Karen type entitled Ish.

If you’re smart enough to maneuver around covid without getting the vaccine or dying, then you’re smart enough to figure out how to cope with not being able to sit indoors and eat or go to an indoor gym.

I’m wishing good health for all but this is not the hill to die on. I’ve seen covid conspiracies go from 5g to Martial Law to Bill Gates to the next upcoming nutty conspiracy theory. Goal post after goal post. Keep them coming though because it’s entertaining.

Who on here is anti-vax but don't mask up? :dwillhuh:

If you talking bout NY, then most ppl out here wear masks on the subway or in establishments.

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who on here is anti-vax but don't mask up? :dwillhuh:

If you talking bout NY, then most ppl out here wear masks on the subway or in establishments.

I’m not referring to the Coli posters because I don’t know what they do on a daily basis.

I’m referring to the people I know for a fact that are not vaccinated, who have the fake vaccine card and walk around with no masks at all :russ:. Also, there are some people on the subway who don’t wear masks, even at the height of the pandemic. With nyc you never know what you’re going to get