New York woman, 33, is arrested after letting her 10-year-old son get a tattoo of his name

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I don't know, if parents can have little girls get their ears pierced, why can't they let their kids get a tattoo?

The kid wanted the tattoo and he didn't complain, which is something you often can't say about little girls who cry and are scared when they get their ears pierced :yeshrug:
This is an interesting debate:ehh: it shows we do shyt without knowing why because of what we were taught not because of logic or what we think is right, or we just don’t put thought into it. These type of debates can be had about so much shyt.It’s so much crazy shyt we do only because it's always been that way:francis:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
This is sad. Her living in a motel
With her kids is terrible , something I’m sure no one wants to do. Im positive this sister has had a harder life than most of us can fathom, her kids have too. We shouldn’t judge her like she’s evil but instead hope she can turn her life around so she can give her kids a better one:francis:

Simp for a junkie whore that would have zero issues with setting your dumb ass up in her motel room with 2 jackboys waiting in the shadows, brehs :mjlol:

Y'all "solidarity for anyone who looks like me" BS is gonna get y'all naive asses killed one of these days, for real for real :francis:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Simp for a junkie whore that would have zero issues with setting your dumb ass up in her motel room with 2 jackboys waiting in the shadows, brehs :mjlol:

Y'all "solidarity for anyone who looks like me" BS is gonna get y'all naive asses killed one of these days, for real for real :francis:
:mjpls:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

Shut your fakkit ass up lil nikka. I’m a grown man that can have sympathy for others who are down on their luck without reducing them to trash. And yes I have solidarity with other black people that doesn’t make me a simp, it makes me a black man who sees a black woman and black kids on the ropes and hope they can still win their fight. Grow up