NFL to Air Video Featuring Family of Botham Jean During Super Bowl

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
The NFL has announced it plans to air a public service announcement featuring the family of Botham Jean during next month’s Super Bowl.

The video highlights racial injustices and societal shortfalls that the family of Jean, who was murdered by former Dallas police officer Amber Guyger, said they believed need to be addressed in America.

"I think for the first time people will get to hear from Botham Jean, look into his life, look into the service that he was attempting to give, not only to the states, but his home country in St. Lucia," family attorney Lee Merritt said.

But the video, which was produced by the NFL in partnership with Jay-Z’s entertainment company Roc Nation, is not without its own controversy.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
The NFL has announced it plans to air a public service announcement featuring the family of Botham Jean during next month’s Super Bowl.

The video highlights racial injustices and societal shortfalls that the family of Jean, who was murdered by former Dallas police officer Amber Guyger, said they believed need to be addressed in America.

"I think for the first time people will get to hear from Botham Jean, look into his life, look into the service that he was attempting to give, not only to the states, but his home country in St. Lucia," family attorney Lee Merritt said.

But the video, which was produced by the NFL in partnership with Jay-Z’s entertainment company Roc Nation, is not without its own controversy.

Yeah Amber Guyger is getting out early.:francis: