NFLPA sides with the NFL instead of Eric Reid concerning drug tests

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Y’all realize there’s like 1500 players right? Try to get 1500 people to agree on ANYTHING breh, particularly when they’re all from different backgrounds and only have a short time period to secure their bag.

And then they’re up against a group of 32 people who pretty much all have similar backgrounds. Of course that union is gonna keep losing out.
Theyre not losing out. They are conceding. Not the same. They are incredibly shortsighted and routinely sacrifice the future for the present.
Man please. NFL players still go the hardest out of all these televised and scripted players who speak at perscribed times.
Im not talking about social issues or none of that personal shyt. Im talking about business. They are fukked at negotiating because they are poor at it. They never see the hand up the skirt.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Theyre not losing out. They are conceding. Not the same. They are incredibly shortsighted and routinely sacrifice the future for the present.

Im not talking about social issues or none of that personal shyt. Im talking about business. They are fukked at negotiating because they are poor at it. They never see the hand up the skirt.
Of course they sacrifice the future for the present breh. The majority of them wouldn’t be around to BENEFIT from the “future”. I don’t know why y’all seem to not understand that. Y’all are essentially asking these guys to sacrifice during their career so that a generation after them would benefit, which would be noble I suppose and OVERALL the right move but wouldn’t really help most of the current players. Dudes got mouths to feed. :yeshrug:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Of course they sacrifice the future for the present breh. The majority of them wouldn’t be around to BENEFIT from the “future”. I don’t know why y’all seem to not understand that. Y’all are essentially asking these guys to sacrifice during their career so that a generation after them would benefit, which would be noble I suppose and OVERALL the right move but wouldn’t really help most of the current players. Dudes got mouths to feed. :yeshrug:
I was a mouth to feed nikka. My father played in the league. The fact is all money aint good money. You nikkas advocating for dudes to sacrifice their rights for a few more dollars. Do I understand it, sure. Is it the right decision, no. And they will not be absolved or free of criticism when the opportunity to keep things from happening comes, and they sell it.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When will your dumb NBA c00n ass understand that not a single coli NFL fan is in agreement with the NFLPA and its owners? We enjoy the sport and not the politics of it. Your shytty fake militiant agenda is getting old. We get it. U mad cuz basketball sucks this season while the NFL has been lit. Yall really thought your anti nfl threads led by an exposed white boy would make a difference :mjlol:

Stay mad
nikkas made a fool of him for grandstanding and he been shaking his fist at the sky for weeks