Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Nobody wants this

Why? You don’t like the movie?

Erm, I remember the movie has a lot of quotables & perhaps it’s cos I was super-young when I watched it. I guess I need to watch it again.

But growing up: Love Jones, Jason’s Lyrics, Love & Basketball, Poetic Justice & Brown Sugar were my shyt. :russ:

The nostalgia! :wow:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Hav Plenty was more entertaining
Both Hav Plenty and Love Jones are in my top 20 movies but Hav Plenty is higher than Love Jones :ehh:
Rep to you all for showing Hav Plenty some love. It’s a weird ass film with a healthy amount of meta commentary but it’s one of my favorites. I think theres some 4th wall breaking too? Not sure. shyt I don’t even know if it’s a “good” movie but I’ve seen it several times. 90s black cinema was something…just carefree.

Love Jones :comeon: on the other hand. My man, that’s the type of shyt I’d put on if I was trying to get laid:hubie:. That was its sole purpose. It was the “Netflix and chill” before such a thing existed. I think I actually own a physical copy.

Daps
Rep to you all for showing Hav Plenty some love. It’s a weird ass film with a healthy amount of meta commentary but it’s one of my favorites. I think theres some 4th wall breaking too? Not sure. shyt I don’t even know if it’s a “good” movie but I’ve seen it several times. 90s black cinema was something…just carefree.

Love Jones :comeon: on the other hand. My man, that’s the type of shyt I’d put on if I was trying to get laid:hubie:. That was its sole purpose. It was the “Netflix and chill” before such a thing existed. I think I actually own a physical copy.

Hav Plenty is an amazing piece of cinema. The main character Lee always reminded me of myself.