Nicki Minaj slams Kanye West for rapping that rich black men want to be with white women

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
shyt Ray Lewis got 7 to 9 black baby mommas...:mjlol:

I would argue most black athletes are with black women. But the media ain't gonna show that.

I will never forget how the 2004 Detroit pistons team had pretty much an all black team except like 2 white players. All the black players were married or dating black women.

Yet which wife / girlfriend did the media focus (cameras) on during the finals that year when the Lakers vs Pistons played.

Why it was Kobe bryant's wife...:sas2:

Oh and them three titles when Shaq and Kobe won the championship....who did the media make sure to focus their cameras on? Shaq wife? Brian Shaw wife? Rick Fox famous wife?......nope Kobe Bryant's wife...:sas2:

Yep each time the media made sure to skip over those black players (with black wives) and focus on Kobe's non black wife.

Damn that's facts, they don't even show Lebrons wife on tv and only reason you see Steph curry wife is because she created a social media presence for herself

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
I doubt it, Lebron, Wade, Curry, Cam Newton, Melo, Russel Westbrook, Russell Wilson ect. are are all married to/in relationships with black women. I'm sure those 7 names alone have higher net worth than any 20 you can think of. Unless you're going to throw in overseas athletes.

Even if you want to go dabble into the all-time list: Jordan, Magic, Floyd Mayweather, Shaq, Durant, D. Rose, Megatron. Even high-paid athletes who have or have had one BM have mad black BM's. Adrian Peterson had like 7 or 8 kids and the one he had with a WW ended up passing away. Dwight Howard has 7 or 8 as well, only one with a WW.

Even if a player or two knocks up a white chick on occasion, you're still going to have twice as many players having hella black children at an extra high clip.

Don't forget to drop that list. @Cali_livin

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To the people saying nicki minaj has no career...do you guys not realize how much money she has made off of concerts/touring this year?