NIKKI D: 'THE FEMALE GENRE OF HIP HOP TODAY IS THE ‘PROSTITUTION ERA'’ | RockTheBells.com

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah, but once she turned rapper she was about the music and not on the thot wave that Trina and Kim were. If you didn't know she used to be a stripper she didn't come across as one

Stop.

Eve was the first sex tape in rap.

That her career is fuzzy before aftermath. All the way up to ruff riders. Where they did a number to never have it really made public.

this is well After Jane Kennedy.
made the black women should never ever do a sex tape.
or it will ruin you.

Before the rnb sex tape of ry j Kim k.
that launched Kim k into another realm. Which does not exist for black women and never will.

The concept black women need to follow of do not follow Jane Kennedy still exists.

Eve is actually the most successful female rapper by metrics.

From personal life to stage to film if we keeping it real though.

Kim, foxy, nikki, etc.

none of them had a sitcom. Let alone a sitcom that was arguably one of the best black shows for its time. Plus one of the few of the era.
that had black love as a constant as well.
Plus eve is a real movie star.
in movies opposite James bond. She just leveraged her circle to marry up. Plus continue to keep her pr profile low. So no one mentions anything about her past like that. Especially as a married woman and mother now.
Yet And still...
Eve who is the most successful. Fit Into the check boxes of slot skillduggery. It just turned out to be a fairytale ending. No one know the full context.
of the fairy tale to really comment on.

Art Barr

Last edited:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
These younger girls careers aren’t going anywhere either and their shelf lives are just as short. None are selling records or concert tickets. Nicki was the last. Megan has done ok but she’s pretty much done.

We both know that... i'm just saying that a lot of their dislike for some of these women comes from the fact that their most marketable quality is something that them old rappers weren't able to capitalize on at any point.

A lot of these women don't even put out music or have a radio presence, they just want to be cute and seen..... and they know it's a short window until the next girl comes along to run them out of their lane.

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People mention Eve, Lil Kim, Trina, and Foxy...But all of them(Except maybe Trina) could actually spit.These knew chicks are just a walking charade of nursery rhyme hoing.Slow azz, special Ed azz hoes.Even the hoe game is watered down.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lil Kim,Trina and Eve...

perfect blend of talent + whoredom and I say that very respectfully as they were very sexy/nasty and could actually rap…I’d maybe replace trina with foxy brown for my own purposes (and not speaking to your point)