No Barry, No Sweetness, but we got turkey though. Lions VS Bears Thanksgiving

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
they're keeping them on because you foolishly sat through a Bears /Lions game on Thanksgiving that's gonna do numbers.

nicca I watched the 4th Quarter, no need to take shots, lighten up breh and enjoy your food and family on your day off from work

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
nicca I watched the 4th Quarter, no need to take shots, lighten up breh and enjoy your food and family on your day off from work
wasnt meant to offend you my guy. Just saying the NFL puts on one of their worst teams on every year on Thanksgiving, does really good numbers yet everyone expects them to change it.

Next year they should just put Jets /Lions on Thanksgiving to really dare everyone to not watch.

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
wasnt meant to offend you my guy. Just saying the NFL puts on one of their worst teams on every year on Thanksgiving, does really good numbers yet everyone expects them to change it.

Next year they should just put Jets /Lions on Thanksgiving to really dare everyone to not watch.

cool breh, water under the bridge, this Cowboys/Raiders game good so far though, I'm in that thread now