No Biggie: Chris Wallace Leaves Fox News to Join CNN+ in Industry Shocker

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Fox News anchor Chris Wallace is headed to CNN+, in a seismic industry shakeup.

Variety first reported the news that Wallace may be joining the yet-to-launch streaming platform from CNN, in what amounts to a major coup for the nascent subscription service. Mediaite has confirmed the news through an industry source. (UPDATE: CNN has confirmed the news on its media show Reliable Sources.)

Screen-Shot-2021-01-06-at-11.05.46-AM-1536x928.jpg

Wallace ended his 18-year tenure as host of Fox News Sunday moments ago, saying, “I want to try something new, to go beyond politics to all the things I’m interested in. I’m ready for a new adventure.”

CNN+ is set to bow sometime in the spring. It has quietly made some moves to bolster its roster in recent months, including the hiring of Kasie Hunt from NBC News. This, however, would be the splashy signing that has been missing to date.

Fox News, for its part, is set to go with rotating anchors on Fox News Sunday until a permanent replacement is named.

UPDATE 12:10 p.m. ET — CNN has confirmed the news in a press release, noting that Wallace will host a weekday show on their platform.

“I am thrilled to join CNN+,” Wallace said in the release. “After decades in broadcast and cable news, I am excited to explore the world of streaming. I look forward to the new freedom and flexibility streaming affords in interviewing major figures across the news landscape—and finding new ways to tell stories,” said Wallace. “As I embark on this adventure, I am honored and delighted to join Jeff Zucker and his great team. I can’t wait to get started.”

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
2nd thread on this bullshyt. why is this threadworthy? no one cares about this fakkit white fukk. negged.

• Dap
Reactions: b_b