No Land For Old QBs....Will THE Scarlet & Gray Bounce Byke? It's Up in the Air I'm just Sayin: 2024 Ohio State Buckeyes Thread

Will order be restored to this Urban area or will Day play it 2 close to The Vest?

• B1G Chip or Bust!

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Playoffs?!

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • OVOJim hunched ova like he 80 dat boi is sick sick sick, how much time scum got? Tick tick tick...

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Broke ass

GLm5ay7bgAAg2FW.jpeg

Far from broke pleghboi :banderas:

I can get you some close ups of em if you want. Since ya'll never gonna see another one in your lifetime. :sas1:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Crooting circuit kicks back off this weekend. From the sounds of it, Woodby’s decommitment may have helped in our pursuit of Brew. I would have thought being a 5* legacy that he wouldn’t care about the DB numbers. Birm said he was 100% going to commit to us back in January when he set his original commitment date, but postponed it when Offord beat him to the punch. You can’t tell a top 5 player in the country to wait on committing.

Doesn’t sound as promising for McNutt. Sucks if a 5* legacy at safety leaves the state. I also have an Aaron Scott vibe with him so we’ll see.

Justin Hill is now a top 70 player in the country. Another instate. He just wants to see how we use the Jack position, but we can’t show that until September and he’s committing in July. Still think we’ll seal that one.