NOMINATE Your Fellow Poster For Mod Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
Ok guys voting has closed. Debate thread will be up in a few hours. Around the afternoon. So get your speeches ready. Ads. Attack ads. Digg up dirt on the guys that have been Nominated. If your name is on page 1 with 1 vote or 8 your in the debate.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Ads. Attack ads. Digg up dirt on the guys that have been Nominated. If your name is on page 1 with 1 vote or 8 your in the debate.

6exfg5y.gif

I ain't about to do all that. I have no problem with anyone else that was nominated and I think any of them would do as good a job as I would. :manny:

I do think it should be noted and count for something that I did get the most nominations in this thread though. :yeshrug:

Being that this section is the section the entire forum was built around, I also think this section needs atleast two mods.

9bj3vn.gif

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
6exfg5y.gif

I ain't about to do all that. I have no problem with anyone else that was nominated and I think any of them would do as good a job as I would. :manny:

I do think it should be noted and count for something that I did get the most nominations in this thread though. :yeshrug:

Being that this section is the section the entire forum was built around, I also think this section needs atleast two mods.

9bj3vn.gif

u dont have to we ready................ but im sure someone will

:shaq:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Status
Not open for further replies.