What's Your favorite Track?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

producingfire

Music Producer
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Hey Coli family! We are back back after a break! I'm glad that you all are still producing and pushing forward.

@NVious -

@JBone4eva

Please leave a vote and your comments for the participants

This showcase was great, and in the end my vote came down to sound quality.

@NVious The drums fit well and although I think they can be leveled a little better, they the sound still works for the production. The production doesn't have much variance but the drums still hit and do their job.

@JBone4eva
The chops were ok, it definitely takes good technical skill to chop like you did, however those chops got in the way overall, and they got bothersome to the ears overtime. Your track varied more, but the sound quality didn't mesh, and the drums didn't seem to fit the sample in my opinion, the compositional form was good and have good orginiziation, but as far as an overall track the sound didn't fit together.

For that reason I voted for @NVious

Good showcase
(My vote wasn't reflected in the poll, as I arrived late to vote Sorry about that, but I wanted to leave some critique for the competitors.

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps

@NVious The drums fit well and although I think they can be leveled a little better, they the sound still works for the production. The production doesn't have much variance but the drums still hit and do their job.

@JBone4eva
The chops were ok, it definitely takes good technical skill to chop like you did, however those chops got in the way overall, and they got bothersome to the ears overtime. Your track varied more, but the sound quality didn't mesh, and the drums didn't seem to fit the sample in my opinion, the compositional form was good and have good orginiziation, but as far as an overall track the sound didn't fit together.

Good showcase
(My vote wasn't reflected in the poll, as I arrived late to vote Sorry about that, but I wanted to leave some critique for the competitors.

Thanks for the feedback! :salute:

NVious

Only Built 4 Cuban Minx
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Grand Rapids, Michigan

@JBone4eva

Good showcase

Thank you for the thorough feedback! I appreciate the critique!

Also, thanks for setting this up. I’m definitely open to submit more of my work for these. :salute: