Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Bobby Fish getting zesty!
I'm being serious. I don't think you took Megha's old office, but I wouldn't be surprised if you told me that Tony Khan direct deposits your bank account every two weeks for part-time remote work.
If my theory is correct, then would you kindly post that indeed.com link? There are some talented TSC brehs & brehettes that you could earn referral bonuses from. :manny:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I have no idea who these mfs are but this was AWESOME and what Raw needs more of :russ:

I do not know how they managed this but I've turned the corner on Von Wagner something serious
Bruh seems endearing as fukk with a sad backstory he's risen from.
Favorite non-black character in NXT in a walk (Bron doesn't count. He's tanned himself lightskinned)

I never want to see him wrestle again. More of him and Stone as buddies. 3-5 minutes every other NXT. I'm tryna see him tossing second grade bullies into the low atmosphere. Have him move in with the Stones. Have him beat up Mrs. Stone's inappropriate boss. He helps clean the gutters without needing a ladder. Live-in Frankenfriend.

I'm not being facetious either. I care about these two on a sitcom level, not a wrestling level. Spin it off into a web series. Pay them more for doing it. :yeshrug: It's legit the best non-wrestling stuff in WWE right now since they sent MMM back to their home planet.
(wonder if the segments are being produced by the same person tbh)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I do not know how they managed this but I've turned the corner on Von Wagner something serious
Bruh seems endearing as fukk with a sad backstory he's risen from.
Favorite non-black character in NXT in a walk (Bron doesn't count. He's tanned himself lightskinned)

I never want to see him wrestle again. More of him and Stone as buddies. 3-5 minutes every other NXT. I'm tryna see him tossing second grade bullies into the low atmosphere. Have him move in with the Stones. Have him beat up Mrs. Stone's inappropriate boss. He helps clean the gutters without needing a ladder. Live-in Frankenfriend.

I'm not being facetious either. I care about these two on a sitcom level, not a wrestling level. Spin it off into a web series. Pay them more for doing it. :yeshrug: It's legit the best non-wrestling stuff in WWE right now since they sent MMM back to their home planet.
(wonder if the segments are being produced by the same person tbh)
Were they in a feud before or is that where its leading?

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Were they in a feud before or is that where its leading?
I reckon you mean him and Stone? Nah, they've been aligned. But it was always manager-wrestler. I think there's more to mine from it just as a pair of friends irrespective of in-ring competition.
They're like the network sitcom version of Cass and Enzo is one was actually an endearing human being and the other wasn't a complete fukking headcase. The big soft-spoken guy and the smaller one who runs his mouth and sometimes needs bailing out.

There's some weird Of Mice and Men energy to this whole thing tbh :ohhh:
...hopefully it doesn't end the way the book did :sadcam:

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
@RippTheRuler Well here is that "newspaper" you wanted to see. 😂

F_fKnVQXwAAVcDM

Lmao they playing games. And now it seems like Chase got Duke involved in this shyt now... time will tell I guess

Daps
Well if this is true, at least we won't see them on NXT

I'm talking about Gallus not AOP