NXT's Finest Woman Tournament Rd1: Kelani Jordan vs Arianna Grace (CLOSED)

Who is the Finest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I just want to note that, with all this squad-assembling... it's gon look real sketchy when the winners of some of the other bracket matchups to come get less votes than the loser of this one.
All I'm sayin :hubie:

Whichever winner gets less votes than Arianna has should have to do a run-off against her. Call that shyt a play-in :lolbron:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
We all know Jaidah is winning this shyt regardless :mjlol:
we say that... but I don't trust some of these Lola nikkas :francis:
All the hip movement got they low refresh rate eyes all messed up and can't see she ain't seein Ms Parker.
I'm Jaida all day. I have concerns is all I'm sayin

• Wow
Reactions: 2CT

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
we say that... but I don't trust some of these Lola nikkas :francis:
All the hip movement got they low refresh rate eyes all messed up and can't see she ain't seein Ms Parker.
I'm Jaida all day. I have concerns is all I'm sayin
Lola likely getting my vote to the finals. I’m already preparing my thesis on why Lola is better than Jaida. :heh:

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
It’s.. not that serious, man. We’re not voting for a president. :skip:

Just feels like it takes away from the tourney when you gotta call on strangers to help vote for your favorite.

:mjlol: you only saying that cause it's for the chick you voted against

you got it though i'll exit the thread forreal now :hubie: see y'all for next weeks matchups

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:mjlol: you only saying that cause it's for the chick you voted against

you got it though i'll exit the thread forreal now :hubie: see y'all for next weeks matchups
I wouldn’t care if it was strictly TSC voters; I’d probably be less “shocked,” but dudes calling in reinforcements is crazy. I know it’s not just you since you pointed it out; fight fire with fire, I get it. But dudes going that far has me :dwillhuh:
If it happens, you’ll read my bullet points on why Lola >> Jaida. :skip:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
It’s obvious you’re voting Jaida no matter what. I’m trying to persuade the ones that are uncertain with (mostly) facts. :steviej:
Pictures of pre-weight loss Val are disqualified :hubie:
Valerie Loureda from OF is not Lola Vice from WWE according to rules, laws, statutes and regulations.
If you have questions, direct them to my legal counsel of Crucifino, Lorenzo & Rizzo :hubie:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Pictures of pre-weight loss Val are disqualified :hubie:
Valerie Loureda from OF is not Lola Vice from WWE according to rules, laws, statutes and regulations.
If you have questions, direct them to my legal counsel of Crucifino, Lorenzo & Rizzo :hubie:
Lola is who she is, past or present. Plus she’s obviously putting on more weight now. Let’s see how she looks in a few weeks. :shaq: