NYC women die seeking butts like the Kardashians and Cardi B

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean a fat ass is cool, but it ain't gonna solve anything.

These broads think because they get a fat ass they will suddenly find the man of their dreams, get 2 million dollars, get a lambo and have a dinner with Jay Z.

Come on man. I feel bad for the kids.

No offense to you but this hypocrisy is the reason why a woman will get a BBL. People say this when a person dies from BBL surgery, but will also criticize a person for not having a big butt.
We live in a generation where having big buttocks is the be all and end all. I’m sure you’ve seen the threads/posts on The Coli. A woman can be esthetically challenged to a man, but as long as she has big buttocks he will tolerate her.

Let’s be honest, The culture encourages BBL surgery, so let us not be hypocrites and pull out the “she should’ve loved herself as she was” narrative when it goes wrong.

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
I know a couple of women that have body mods and a doctor who used to do BBLs, TTs, and 360 lipos. It's easy to tell if a woman had one if you know what to look for.

The silicone thing should be common sense. Those silica packs in boxes say DO NOT EAT for a reason.

But googling is all she had to do and maybe she'd still be alive.

:yeshrug:
:russ: had she googled it yes