Obama: I'd support reparations if it weren't for the massive white backlash that would ensue

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I didn't vote? Don't the ppl choose who they want in office and who they want out of office?

I didn't choose?

I got off my ass and was the change that I wanted to see. I put in work getting folks to vote Trump out and I went and voted him out myself.

I saved myself from Trump.

:mjlol: what!!!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mines changed. Family died, and I been mainly stuck in the house for a year because of the previous idiot in the WH who refused to take the virus seriously and kept important info from the ppl that would have saved lives, including the lives of my family. A lot of black ppl I know died. Due to everything being shut down, in the first half of 2020, my business suffered immensely until I found my stride.

Only way you could feel like this at this point is if you're a cac.

The correlation is not only ridiculous and it's :duck:. I'm not even talking about the family part.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What part then?

The very fact that if a administration would take it seriously or not doesn't effect a virus changing course. The state's still have decisions on what to do with their residents. Your business was effected by the state's lockdown not the administration who wanted states open. Now good example of a correlation between the virus, deaths and lockdowns was NY. Cuomo sent sick people into nursing homes, forced them to stay there and thousands died.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
let me guess...the "white backlash" isn't from Springstein because he's entertaining your reasoning
it isn't from Biden, because you chose him as VP and formed a commission to research reperations
it isn't from Jaime Dimon, because he donated to BLM
it isn't from cacs with low expectations that yells BLM and support/tolerate degenerates that happen to be Black
...it must be the proud boy types that vote republican

when you allow self-serving folks to trivialize Black plight/death/struggle, they'll use it as cover for their own inaction and/or to protect others