Obama quick to comment on Notre Dame yet not a peep about Louisiana

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I'm wondering why OP didn't have anything to say about the church burnings when they actually happened? He seems to care more about criticizing a Black politician (who isn't even in office anymore) than he cares about the actual racist event.

Because OP @J.V Koba is a trolling cac.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Of course I acknowledge the history lost by the burning and how beautiful the structure was

But it's not MY history being lost. Why should I weep for something my ancestors had NOTHING to do with.

Created by people who destroyed and erased my history that I will never know in the name of white supremacy.

It's not fake woke, or tryhard militancy. Its facts. I wish that shyt collapsed into ash.

My thoughts exactly

Mars

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: That’s respectable

Not really....Hillary is only commenting on the Black Church fires because she doesn't want backlash. If she really cared about the Black Church fires she would've said something prior to the fire in Paris.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Not really....Hillary is only commenting on the Black Church fires because she doesn't want backlash. If she really cared about the Black Church fires she would've said something prior to the fire in Paris.
:yeshrug: She coulda just not said nothing bout it and nobody woulda have gave her backlash.

She’s not black and isn’t running for president again.

Obama just p*ssy

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
The fact that the Notre dam church is at $1b and 3 black churches only have $1 million is enough proof of racial wealth disparity and black people's role in society.