Of all the batshyt crazy things that have happened in MCU, this is the craziest (eternals spoilers)

Is this the wildest shyt in MCU history?

• The Divergents running amok in major global cities

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing Ant Man go from micro to macro in the blink of an eye. Think about it. a GIANT.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Marvel gods are pretty pathetic. Loki is a god and hulk and Thanos treated him like Toad in X-Men. Odin's entire family takes L after L.

All the Nordic / Greek / white gods are pathetic.
The Egyptian gods were sonned by some random mortal.

At least a pre-powered darkseid took like 5 armies and other Greek and thymscarian gods to fall back lol
Panther God NEEDS to show out. Its looking terrible for these earth based pantheons :hubie:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
This shyt was so forgettable that I forgot Jon TARGARYAN was part of the MCU :wow:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I like Ant Man but the super power really fukks up the superhero scale. It’s like Quick Silver. Those are insta-god powers.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Probably the biggest fumble/miss-step with MCU is how they handle all the post blip shyt imo. Especially in Falcon & Winter Soldier. That young chick was a terrorist sure but her ideology and what she was doing is the exact kinda stuff they should have been showing more of. Half the world gone, ofc culture gonna change, everything from immigration and work gonna change quick but then you basically reset 5 years later completely displacing a MASSIVE amount of ppl...ofc there's gonna be war and strife brehs.

You throw shyt like this in and I'm surprised the world governments still functioning like shyt is normal lmao like what?
This is why I wish they had a series showing the adventures of Hawkeye during the blip. Man lost his mind.