Off duty Chicago police officer shoots three people in bowling alley

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd beat your ass and piss on your sister.
:stopitslime:
Y’all fukk nikkas really hate women lol

Common sense says if it’s one toilet & ya girl is using it if another man try’s to enter you stop him. That was the scenario I was basing my post on.

So when you wanna come “beat my ass”?

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This dude was a drunk power tripping psycho. These police need to be better for at least 2 Year before they get on the force. I’m suing the PD for hiring that idiot if I’m one of the 3 shot people.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Dude was straight up p*ssy. Trying to intimidate somebody with a gun and got his ass beat, then wanted to shoot someone…all because of some shyt he initiated.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps

Common sense says if it’s one toilet & ya girl is using it if another man try’s to enter you stop him. That was the scenario I was basing my post on.

Where your sister at?
:mjlit:

invalid

Banned
Bushed
Daps
I’m saying if my female relative needs to use it & decides to use the mens because the female is occupied & another man try & go in it’s a problem.

And whatever altercation that would’ve came from this you would’ve been in the wrong because you can’t stop another man from going into the men’s bathroom just because your female relative didn’t want to wait her turn.

Single men’s bathrooms typically have one stall, one urinal. If she’s using the stall, the urinal is still open. And if nikkas have been drinking, nikkas gonna have to piss. You would be in the wrong trying to stop them from going in.

The woman should have went outside to take a piss and not hold up the men’s bathroom. Go be a lookout outside. :camby:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
My uncle used to be a police officer in Blue Island way back in the day. He said he had to quit that shyt lol

I got cousins that had run ins wit blue island and markham police. Said them Black officers would rough them up just as quick as the white ones

Very true

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

I dont think anyone is arguing that they should have a right to barge into the single toilet/no urinal mens restroom and rip your sister off the toilet for taking too long a shyt.

If theres a situation where a woman has to use the mens restroom then that's fine, but that means she'll have to deal with dudes going in there to use the other stalls. I've seen plenty of women using the mens restroom in clubs with no problem, I've never seen a mens restroom completely shut down just because a woman was in there. The cop was being a power hungry a$$hole looking for a fight, the shyt looks even worse if you take into consideration that the man left to warm his car up and came back and the cop was still there guarding the shytter.