Essential Official Android Thread (GOOG SET DROID GANG)

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I didn't pick up the 24 ultra yet because I was busy traveling but now my 23 ultra got the Galaxy ai update so I'm not in a rush yet. Probably this summer

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So on paper, the OP12 and the S24 ultra should be very similar. What I couldn't account for was the user experience. I will be moving back to Samsung at the next opportunity. I prefer how Samsung does the little daily things over oneplus.

Plus this phone has software bugs that it really shouldn't have at this point in the game. They're not a new company.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i actually ordered the s24 ultra recently. it was unclear if had call screening in all that AI

turns out it doesnt so when it got here, i returned that shyt without even opening it. i would have been miserable

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Galaxy AI Now Supports More Languages with Latest Update​

Samsung continues to break down language barriers and innovate communication for more users through Galaxy AI

4/10/2024

[Correction][Image] Galaxy AI language expansion

Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. today announced three new languages coming to Galaxy AI 1: Arabic, Indonesian and Russian, as well as three new dialects over this Spring 2024: Australian English, Cantonese and Canadian French. In addition to the 13 languages 2 already available, Samsung empowers even more Galaxy users around the world to harness the power of mobile AI. In addition to these new languages and dialects, Samsung plans to add four more languages later this year, including Romanian, Turkish, Dutch and Swedish, as well as the traditional Chinese and European Portuguese.

“Committed to democratizing mobile AI for all, Galaxy AI’s language expansion this year will allow even more Galaxy users to communicate beyond language barriers on a scale that is completely unique to Samsung,” said TM Roh, President and Head of Mobile eXperience Business at Samsung Electronics. “We will continue to innovate our technology and pioneer premium mobile AI experiences so that even more users are equipped with the right tools to unleash their unlimited potential.”

Galaxy S24 Series

Galaxy AI Feature Descriptions

• Live Translate 3 produces two-way, real-time voice and text translations of phone calls, making it easier than ever to book reservations while traveling or chat with your grandparents in their native language.
  • Interpreter 4 can instantly translate live conversations through a user-friendly split-screen view, allowing people standing opposite each other to read a text translation of what the other person is saying.
  • Chat Assist can help perfect conversational tones by generating context-aware suggestions and translations to ensure communication sounds as it was intended, whether it’s a polite message to a coworker or a short catchy phrase for a social media caption.
  • Note Assist 5 can create AI-generated summaries, pre-formatted templates and cover pages, and help with translations, elevating your day-to-day productivity.
  • Transcript Assist 6 uses AI and Speech-to-Text technology to transcribe, summarize and even translate voice recordings.
  • Browsing Assist 7 helps you stay up to speed on what’s happening in the world while saving time by generating concise summaries and translations of news articles or web pages.

The newly supported Galaxy AI languages and dialects will each be available for download as a language pack from the Settings app across all devices that support Galaxy AI. That includes the Galaxy S24 series, Galaxy S23 series, Galaxy S23 FE, Galaxy Z Flip5, and Galaxy Tab S9 series, with more coming soon.

For more information about Galaxy AI, please visit: Samsung U.S. Newsroom, Samsungmobilepress.com or Samsung.com.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/6
Big news:

Google just rolled out a massive upgrade.

AI is now inside Google Photos, and it's free.

Here are new AI features that you can't miss out:

2/6
1. Magic Eraser

Remove unwanted distractions with a few taps.

3/6
2. Portrait Light

Adjust the position and brightness of light in portraits.

4/6
3. Photo Unblur

Blurry shots are a thing of the past!

AI sharpens those fuzzy photos, rescuing precious memories.

5/6
That's it!

If you enjoyed this thread:

- Like and Retweet
- Follow <
@hey_madni > for more similar content.

6/6
Big news:

Google just rolled out a massive upgrade.

AI is now inside Google Photos, and it's free.

Here are new AI features that you can't miss out:

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GLH6O-8agAAL6Fr.jpg

GLH6O-8agAAL6Fr.jpg