Official Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I feel like its cause they know these shytty consumers will buy they price hiked shyt regardless

There are too many good sales year round now that everyone is primarily shopping online. Theres too much competition through online retailers that weren’t there before with brick and mortar.

Like i saw 4tb SSD’s for 200 flat before Black Friday and i said i was gonna wait and the good ones were still 230 on sale

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
There are too many good sales year round now that everyone is primarily shopping online. Theres too much competition through online retailers that weren’t there before with brick and mortar.

Like i saw 4tb SSD’s for 200 flat before Black Friday and i said i was gonna wait and the good ones were still 230 on sale
I somewhat agree, but your SSD example is more due to falling memory prices in general after a glut of supply vs resulting from competition
These mofos know we are absolutely addicted to more "things" even as we are aware we're being slowly boiled price wise

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I somewhat agree, but your SSD example is more due to falling memory prices in general after a glut of supply vs resulting from competition
These mofos know we are absolutely addicted to more "things" even as we are aware we're being slowly boiled price wise

Yeah I’m just speaking specifically about the Samsung and western digital prices that were cheaper before Black Friday.

I think there were better deals during prime day

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Can somebody recommend a good smartwatch that's not expensive as fukk (Galaxy or Apple watch).

I use an Android if that matters. Just need something to monitor the basics, nikka getting old..

Good lookin

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Can somebody recommend a good smartwatch that's not expensive as fukk (Galaxy or Apple watch).

I use an Android if that matters. Just need something to monitor the basics, nikka getting old..

Good lookin
Xiaomi has been holding me down

• Dap
Reactions: Eza