Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Lupita has to be offered the role for Shuri (T'Challa's sister, who in the comics becomes a Black Panther herself). Easiest casting decision, imo

blogger-image--523891424.jpg
Uninspired and corny casting choice if you ask me there are others

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Uninspired and corny casting choice if you ask me there are others

I understand the sentiment, but I think in this case the "obvious, uninspired" choice might be the best choice overall.

- she's a good actress
- she looks the part
- she has a big name, can help box office wise.

Who would you pick for the part?

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I have always liked his style and he needs the exposure but he's too accomplished to be artistically neutered and feige's puppet

Yea, this might be another Ava sitiuation: wants to do it but doesn't want to be micromanaged in the end.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I understand the sentiment, but I think in this case the "obvious, uninspired" choice might be the best choice overall.

- she's a good actress
- she looks the part
- she has a big name, can help box office wise.

Who would you pick for the part?
big name? Yeah she was popular a year ago during Oscar season but the novelty has long worn off. She wouldnt help box office numbers. A complete unknown could suffice

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
big name? Yeah she was popular a year ago during Oscar season but the novelty has long worn off. She wouldnt help box office numbers. A complete unknown could suffice

Either way, that doesn't disqualify her from being chosen. She's still currently a very popular actress (though not for acting so far). And she's gonna be in the upcoming Star Wars film and the jungle book, which can up her profile.

Another name that has been thrown out there by fans was Danai Gurira.

DanaiGurira.jpg

Who are your picks for the role?

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Either way, that doesn't disqualify her from being chosen. She's still currently a very popular actress (though not for acting so far). And she's gonna be in the upcoming Star Wars film (to what capacity, I don't know), and in the jungle book, which can up her profile.

Another name that has been thrown out there by fans was Danai Gurira.

DanaiGurira.jpg

Who are your picks for the role?

I`d prefer her as she seems fitting based on walking dead, but Lupita will probably sell tickets on the wider scale

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I`d prefer her as she seems fitting based on walking dead, but Lupita will probably sell tickets on the wider scale

That's fair, haven't seen the walking dead but heard good things about her acting.

Regardless of who they pick, I'd be very surprised if lupita isn't offered the role first.