Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@South Paw :mjlit:

Every pick

giphy.gif

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I think the lions might as well take a olinemen to further build the trenches so it can be decent when they inevitable take a qb in one of the next two drafts

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
I think the lions might as well take a olinemen to further build the trenches so it can be decent when they inevitable take a qb in one of the next two drafts
Only way that works is if they trade Decker. He’s a solid LT. Sewell will be special at either tackle position. Jonah Jackson was a prowbowler last year. Frank Ragnow probably best C in NFL when healthy. Vatai didn’t allow a sack last year. So line already well above avg if their healthy

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Only way that works is if they trade Decker. He’s a solid LT. Sewell will be special at either tackle position. Jonah Jackson was a prowbowler last year. Frank Ragnow probably best C in NFL when healthy. Vatai didn’t allow a sack last year. So line already well above avg if their healthy
What you think about taking Hamilton or sauce with the second pick then take the de from FSU with the last pick

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
What you think about taking Hamilton or sauce with the second pick then take the de from FSU with the last pick
I could live with Hamilton. Fills big need. Possibly best graded player in draft. Lions should be set at CB though. Amani Owiruye finally coming into his own. While he trending toward being a bust, Jeff Okudah will be back. And they had 3 rookie cbs that looked good at points. Melifunwu elite measurables and showed potential. AJ parker was UDFA that took over nickle cb slot. Jerry Jacobs was another UDFA that was probably our best cb at one this year but he tore his achillies

Id take Johnson at 32 but doubt he drops that far. Matbe in a trade up

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Taking an o-lineman isn't happening. We've got a GREAT line, there is zero sense in using such a massive asset to upgrade something that is already a strength. Let's not overthink this. Thib will be there, take him. Or trade down and take Hamilton. To me those are the best moves.