Official Fresh out the Club Thread!

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
Alright, I didn't even go a club tonight. I was dragged out to a foreign cult movie (battle royale for all the otakus), but I only went because I'm tryin to smash this wimp's foreigner girlfriend. Imma learn her language and then imma flee the country once I impregnate her. :takedat:

I've seen this movie a million times since 2001 but I haven't been outside in ages due to starting up a business so I got sauced the fukk up with ten ounces of grey goose total with some orange juice.

My roomate and I did the stereotypical thing and talked mega shyt all the way through the movie (shyt does NOT stand the test of time), got nowhere with the chick and now we've been stuck in this jack 'n the box drive thru for the past twenty minutes because someone in our group that graduated from college is too broke to go to Denny's :wtf:

I'm still David Hasslehoff sauced, listening Flyamsam repeatedly in my headphones. SWISS SIRLOIN BURGER! WHADDUP COLI?!? :ahh::dead:

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
^^^^What did you end up doing tonight?

Edit: I went to this shindig with the same intentions of going to the club: gettin p*ssy.

You obviously can't relate, now back to the palms and lotion with you.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin

Edit: I went to this shindig with the same intentions of going to the club: gettin p*ssy.

:laff:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps

NOS_ETHER_Lvl1_gif_large.jpg

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps

[YOUTUBE]rPseOlTl7Dk[/YOUTUBE]

:deadrose: