[Official] Marvel’s “Wolverine” (PS5)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
this leak pretty much put insomniac name front in center in everyones minds, along with the x-men reveals.

Low key one of the biggest news stories of the year.

Larrys on twitter were really hoping marvel pulled the contract :russ:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The project is still over two years out. What everyone currently has are pieces that are meant to be compiled into a vertical slice of the game. Games like this don’t really take shape until well after that part is done.

It would have been way worse if this leaked in like 2025
That’s what I was assuming, but with how long these modern dev cycles can get, I never know how much work has gone into a title at a given time, unless they provide the rare dev blog.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That’s what I was assuming, but with how long these modern dev cycles can get, I never know how much work has gone into a title at a given time, unless they provide the rare dev blog.

Yeah, and the script probably isn’t finalized either, a lot of stuff gets cut and added in its last year. Thats why that new The Last of Us 2 remaster has that lost levels feature in it. You can also look up how large chunks of ragnarok were cut also.

This pre-alpha build will show people just how much games change from this point to launch

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Game will be flames. Fans just love to complain when their favorite nerds exaggerate criticism.

Imagine some clowns who's not even in the industry and never made a game in his life trying to tell the developers what they need to do to improve a game that's in development. Sit the hell down