[Official] Playstation Stars (Reward Program)

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Mine are all just from buying games. It looks like you get 10 points for each dollar you spend.

You have to be signed up to Ps plus to get points on purchases though :yeshrug:
I see, I have two separate PSNs, in case they banned my account for using CDKeys PS Plus codes, and the other is where I buy my games legitly, I should check that account to see how many points I got

Daps
Yeah the majority of points come from purchases so a $70 purchases gets you 700 points. The campaigns though can sometimes be as simple as playing any game on PS5 and getting points. Other times, if you check the list of campaigns you may find games that you own already or that were given away (like Saints Row this month) and playing it gets you points. I don’t think you even have to play the game though. Just starting the game seems to be enough. And this also seems to work on games you have downloaded to your console or ones that you stream.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah the majority of points come from purchases so a $70 purchases gets you 700 points. The campaigns though can sometimes be as simple as playing any game on PS5 and getting points. Other times, if you check the list of campaigns you may find games that you own already or that were given away (like Saints Row this month) and playing it gets you points. I don’t think you even have to play the game though. Just starting the game seems to be enough. And this also seems to work on games you have downloaded to your console or ones that you stream.

Yeah its good to take like 10 minutes or so out of the month to do it, it adds up quick