Official Steam Deck thread. Steam handheld gaming device.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The battery life is trash(og version). Earlier today I was playing Jedi Fallen and the battery life went from:ahh:to:francis:to:dead: within an hour. I have to constantly charge the damn thing. How are people finishing big lengthy AAA open world games on this thing? The only two games I am close to finishing is Hotline Miami and Ryse: son of Rome.

get a 65w powerbank
i've flown like 10 hours

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Haven't really done much with mine yet. Installing and running chiaki4deck was pretty simple and seems to run smooth, at least in the house so far...

But brehs I feel like I'm out of the loop on roms. I guess I'm just used to simple ones like SNES but trying to get Switch set up is going to be a challenge. I've read I need certain files and I can't find a good tutorial.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Haven't really done much with mine yet. Installing and running chiaki4deck was pretty simple and seems to run smooth, at least in the house so far...

But brehs I feel like I'm out of the loop on roms. I guess I'm just used to simple ones like SNES but trying to get Switch set up is going to be a challenge. I've read I need certain files and I can't find a good tutorial.

Because yuzu was shut down its harder now as its no longer on emudeck :to: