Official Steph “Better Than Durant” Curry 2021 Appreciation Thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tenor.gif

KD lost because he choked and got outplayed by Steph in the last 3 games of the series

Dude didn't play well, but dude was legit having to create every shot. He didn't have a system where he could get easy looks and he got burned out. Dude was out there with Russ, Roberson, and Adams...r.i.p to your spacing, that just leads to alot of difficult shots and Kd just didn't have it that series :yeshrug:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He beat Durant when it counted tho.. act like Tye Lue didn’t say they would rather try and contain Steph than Durant in the finals.. Then this 3 players running to Curry and he don’t even have the ball brehs

kd_dunk2.0.gif
That clip never ceases to amaze me and for it to happen in the finals.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I love KD, but let's not act like people didnt throw Westbrook under the bus for losing to the Warriors in 2016

KD was bad in the last few games. Westbrook wasnt great, but KD slid past all the slander on that one

Also, truth be told, KD was costing the Warriors in the 2018 WCF vs the Rockets. Kerr had to tell KD to trust his teammates cuz KD reverted to that ISO shyt he was doing in OKC (u know, the kinda play that never won him a ring...)

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Again OKC was up 3-1 to say who’s better is a moot point.. OKC lost that lead but for the first 4 games of that series OKC was the better team
:dahell: Conversation was on who had the better team which clearly was the warriors :dahell:

Okc 5-6-7th men some of the worst rotational players in the NBA .

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love KD, but let's not act like people didnt throw Westbrook under the bus for losing to the Warriors in 2016

KD was bad in the last few games. Westbrook wasnt great, but KD slid past all the slander on that one

Also, truth be told, KD was costing the Warriors in the 2018 WCF vs the Rockets. Kerr had to tell KD to trust his teammates cuz KD reverted to that ISO shyt he was doing in OKC (u know, the kinda play that never won him a ring...)
Where did KD slide past any slander? Before he got hurt all the detractors talked about was that ‘16 series.

The rockets being able to assault Steph off the ball had more to do with how the Warriors played that series than any mindset change

like I said earlier, the salt coming in early from this incoming BK title so I expect more threads like this in the coming months

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
He ain't better than durant, has zero argument
off top
Steph is the better shooter, passer, play creator and bigger impact offensively

Ur a idiot(which is a given with the red rep i guess) if you think he has no argument. Esp durant inhis current condition goin thru injuries

I said this as someone
Who thinks kd is the best player when healthy myself.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bron wanted no parts of that, made a business decision. Look at korver's reaction. He should've ayleast tried to take a foul, cause the momentum was peaking after that.
JR made the worst error there. I'm sure Lue constantly told the team not to give up open 3s to Steph, but in that play you have to try to stop the ball.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He beat Durant when it counted tho.. act like Tye Lue didn’t say they would rather try and contain Steph than Durant in the finals.. Then this 3 players running to Curry and he don’t even have the ball brehs

kd_dunk2.0.gif

real fear
Rather give up a dunk than take a chance at a 30 footer from Steph :wow:

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
Curry slide into green animation. :wow:

I'll still take paper machete ankles over Achilles.