Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I was a budtender. I loved it actually. The dispensary was owned by some really shytty people however. People with money and know nothing about marijuana other than it's profitable. Story of the AZ cannabis market.
I would really like to learn how to make my own strains but I don’t even know the process to even get to that point, I was thinking maybe trying to figure out how to work at a grow house or whatever but I don’t even know how you even find shyt like that

Indeed wasn’t showing me shyt as far as that type of stuff is concerned

Or just grow my own I guess and learn by trail and error

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I would really like to learn how to make my own strains but I don’t even know the process to even get to that point, I was thinking maybe trying to figure out how to work at a grow house or whatever but I don’t even know how you even find shyt like that

all kinds of info on the net on forums like grasscity and rollitup

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
have any of you dudes up in nyc been able to try AJ's Sour Diesel? and if so is it anything like the Sour from back in the day that mufukkas were going crazy over?

Dizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
AZ

Depending on where you are, working at a dispensary/grow would give you a ton of knowledge. Crossing strains isn't complicated at all it's just tedious work. Definitely try growing first.

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

where are u located... hit me in the pm