Okay Black People should be armed. But what about organized?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Whenever a violent engagement happens between black people and white supremacists, the first response on here is for black people to start arming thenselves. Sometimes I feel this is a deflection from doing the hard work and taking white supremacy head on. Also I think its silly for us to expect elderly grandmothers to all be armed and take on crazy deranged cacs with military grade assault weapons. Its up to able bodied men (and women) to protect soft targets in our community. Which leads me to my next point.

Its one thing to call for black people to be armed but what about organized?
Rest In Peace to the recent victims of racist animals.

But never take this board seriously. Vast majority of dudes here have demonstrated that hashtags and slogans are the extent they are willing to go to effect change.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Whenever a violent engagement happens between black people and white supremacists, the first response on here is for black people to start arming thenselves. Sometimes I feel this is a deflection from doing the hard work and taking white supremacy head on. Also I think its silly for us to expect elderly grandmothers to all be armed and take on crazy deranged cacs with military grade assault weapons. Its up to able bodied men (and women) to protect soft targets in our community. Which leads me to my next point.

Its one thing to call for black people to be armed but what about organized?
fukk being armed or organized you should be Prepared Not everyone could or should have an AR-15 on deck but everyone should have a first aid kit and know how to stop the bleed.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Every man for they self. I’m my own gang. You gonna fukk around and get caught up in a conspiracy charge tryna organize with guns and shyt. Better protect yourself and your family and take ya ass home. nikkas out here talking bout, let’s meet up at the armory. nikka for what :what:

Ol group project ass nikkas. I ain’t tryna be around no gun fanatics talking to me about some dumb ass gun shyt I don’t care about. Just know I keep it on me, friendly ass nikkas

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every man for they self. I’m my own gang. You gonna fukk around and get caught up in a conspiracy charge tryna organize with guns and shyt. Better protect yourself and your family and take ya ass home. nikkas out here talking bout, let’s meet up at the armory. nikka for what :what:

Ol group project ass nikkas. I ain’t tryna be around no gun fanatics talking to me about some dumb ass gun shyt I don’t care about. Just know I keep it on me, friendly ass nikkas
This sentiment is wrong. Cooperation & community is the key to survival. I don't care how much of an individualist you are in times of social and civil unrest a community is what gets you through. All the hyper individualism will get you and your family killed. Look up people's experiences in times of civil war if you're really interested.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This sentiment is wrong. Cooperation & community is the key to survival. I don't care how much of an individualist you are in times of social and civil unrest a community is what gets you through. All the hyper individualism will get you and your family killed. Look up people's experiences in times of civil war if you're really interested.

nikka I’m living my life, I’m not worried no about damn doomsday scenarios.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
What's a contradiction?

There are Black gun clubs and organizations.

The people complaining about white folks having too many guns or that Black folks aren't doing anything ARE making excuses.

Owning guns WITHOUT a logical plan outside of "shoot CACs" are really just serial killers. We need discipline and organization on some OG Black Panthers type shyt. That"me, me, me" mentality will lead Black Folks to die out like Native Americans.