[Old Heads] One of the greatest movies and soundtrack of all time turns 27 today: JUICE

I AM GDN

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
JUICE was one of the dopest flicks of all time. The whole cast did the damn thing and it was Pac's first movie thanks to Trigga Treach for bringing him along to his audition for the role of Q...which he clearly didn't get :mjlol: add in one of the best soundtracks ever made next to Above the Rim????? Maaaaaan!!!

Show your age brehs by showing some love for JUICE!!!

27 years later and that shyt still goes hard!

Original Trailer for JUICE in 1992

Interview with the Cast of JUICE 1992
(it's cool to see these cats young having a good time. Pac was a motherfukkin FOOL)

Dope Video Mixing All the Samples from the JUICE Soundtrack

Post more videos from the flick if you want brehs!!

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I said if before and I'll say it again....The movie stopped being about "Juice" as soon as Bishop shot Raheem. Shooting the spanish guy, the movie was still about "juice"...Once Raheem got killed the movie turned into the story of a "psychopath" ...wasnt no more about "juice." nikkaz chasing juice dont just shoot they man in the chest and act like nothing happened then start trying to off his homeboys afterwards. Thats psychopath shyt.

With that said...U never really notice how low budget a movie is when the acting is good. :ehh:

I AM GDN

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I said if before and I'll say it again....The movie stopped being about "Juice" as soon as Bishop shot Raheem. Shooting the spanish guy, the movie was still about "juice"...Once Raheem got killed the movie turned into the story of a "psychopath" ...wasnt no more about "juice." nikkaz chasing juice dont just shoot they man in the chest and act like nothing happened then start trying to off his homeboys afterwards. Thats psychopath shyt.

With that said...U never really notice how low budget a movie is when the acting is good. :ehh:
Never thought about it like that