Old Interview: Pac shytting on old heads, saying he better than KRS/LL Cool J/Rakim etc.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Nah, man I thought u of any1 would agree having $ doesn't equate to having skills. I could care less how much money any man has got, and Jay Is in my top 2. If that was the case there would be no underground. But u have to take into account, song writing, beats, hook making abilities, u could possibly be the best MC in the world but u haven't got the other 3, your not gonna do shyt in the mainstream, sadly. Don't forget where this culture we all love came from, Hip Hop started from nothing. Lack of instruments forced the forefathers to use break beats and samples, hence the way we make beats to this day

You're 100% right, and you worded that well.

I never cared about rappers having money till later on. Where kids get blinded at the start.

Musically who I feel are the best do not have millions. They topple even Jay.

But when I look at the balanced whole money counts.

It shows value tangibly. To put kids in great schools.

And money carries people. Little Richard died in his 80s. I equate that to him being good with money. Cause did wild shyt in his time. R.i.p still tho.

Thanks for the mention @Jimmy the gent

Crumple

All Star
Daps
What kind of retarded basement nerd nikka's we got on here saying pac can't rap as good as the oldheads???

Where are these worthless earthworm nikkas crawling up from?

:pacspit:

No. I don't care. When Tupac dissed Krs One he came face to face with a block of steel. And respectfully I think Pac would acknowledge that.

Take away the new Bam story.

Pac and Krs in 96.

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously? We are gonna sit here and debate that Pac raps on Rakim, LL and KRs level? :mjlol:

First off, everyone knows Pac is not a technical, lyrical rapper. That alone, to me, means he couldn't survive a battle for skills.

Second, he is not a battle rapper. He might be able to beat your by screaming at you and threatening you or cussing you out in a diss record but that's not a battle. Besides, who in the hell ass is Pac little butt going to beat by himself?? :camby:LMAO, so that means that if he is dissing about fukking somebody up, it ain't credible in a one on one. Basically, he will get eaten up but the aforementioned rappers.

Third, Pac "mastered" their styles only means I can make rhymes using their flows (the flows that taught me and I borrowed from). It doesn't take a genius to substitute someone's rhymes with your own to make it yours (we all do it every day when we are listening to our favorites songs).

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
Man, there's a ton of Pac haters in here. Go make a thread about rakim, ll, krs, or any of them other nikkaz. Pac is the GOAT. You can tell at yourself all day and night, but it won't change a damn thing. Yall think the reason they still talk about him like he dropped a record yesterday, is because he signed to death row? Foh, with all that lame ass talk. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps
Never seen this.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Man, there's a ton of Pac haters in here. Go make a thread about rakim, ll, krs, or any of them other nikkaz. Pac is the GOAT. You can tell at yourself all day and night, but it won't change a damn thing. Yall think the reason they still talk about him like he dropped a record yesterday, is because he signed to death row? Foh, with all that lame ass talk. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
:umad: