Old man rant... wsup with all these basketball podcasts with mediocre players with low bball IQ?

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Stephen Jackson and Matt Barnes are NBA Champions....

JJ Reddikk....not so much

But only.one of these fellas were called a "smart player".....interesting :mjpls:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

But only.one of these fellas were called a "smart player".....interesting :mjpls:
S Jax and Barnes only talk about the emotional side of the game, so who knows.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Just don't watch them then. :manny:

I don't. But they pop up in my feed cause I watch a lot of basketball and it's annoying.

Gil makes excellent points a lot of times

Almost negged you.

know what i do when i feel something is dumb/stupid or just plain dont want to listen to said thing
i dont listen to it

im not gonna outright wish for people failure because that is some weak shiit

I don't listen to it.
And you're right I shouldn't wish failure on people. I'll just let nature take its course :demonic:

At least JJ Reddikk actually talks basketball. Matt Barnes' questions are too generic and there's no flow to his interviews, he just ask questions in a row like a checklist. And Stak is too high to offer any kind of value.

Jeff Teague is actually funny

No.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Teague got a story for EVERYTHING :mjlol:

That one friend who after you tell a story he instantly tries to tell a better story :mjlol:

Basketball podcast is easy money though. Nice chunk of ad revenue change to tell stories and graze the surface of real basketball questions

Barnes and Jack had racist Nichols on so both them nikkas can die in a fire :camby:

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
My problem with these retired hooper podcasts, Matt Barnes & Stephen Jackson do this the most, you nikkas made millions to bounce a fukking basketball so calm down with all that imaginary gangsta talk

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
My problem with these retired hooper podcasts, Matt Barnes & Stephen Jackson do this the most, you nikkas made millions to bounce a fukking basketball so calm down with all that imaginary gangsta talk
That’s Stak. He’s the only one that checks in with O-Block kids. Matt doesn’t talk tough, he just handles situations poorly, but quietly. Stak is the fake gangster.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
I agree. I don’t really care for player podcasts. Legler is the only one I watch regularly.

But a lot of people just care about the “entertainment” value of hot takes and stories and all that. Not my thing.

It’s also jarring for me to hear the n word thrown around all the time which is something else I don’t care for.