Old NWA heads still complaining over there abuot their stars leaving

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Difference is SOHH doesn't have a Stone Cold type poster to save them :jawalrus:

We winning forever...Infinity :win:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
What about The Elite Makdafi?

08.jpg

Kid Kash

Time for the Moneymaker
Daps
Troy Martin said:
"In the tradition of Lou Thesz, in the tradition of Jack Brisco of the Brisco Brothers, of Dory Funk Jr., of Terry Funk-- the man who will never die. As the real Nature Boy Buddy Rogers, upstairs tonight. From the Harley Races, to the Barry Windhams, to the Ric Flairs, I accept this heavyweight title. ... Wait a second, I'm Kerry Von Erich. I'm the fat man himself, Dusty Rhodes. This is it tonight, Dad. God, that's beautiful. And Rick Steamboat, and they can all kiss my ass."

*throws down SOHH Belt*

"I am not the man who accepts a torch to be handed down to me from an organization that died after the ***** attacks. The Franchise, Shane Douglas, is the man who ignites the new flame of posting on the sport of professional wrestling boards."

Enter The-Coli TSC belt.

"Tonight, before God and my father is witness, I declare myself, The Franchise, as the new TSC Heavyweight Champion of the world! We have set out to change the face of professional wrestling. So tonight, let the new era begin: the era of the sport of professional wrestling, the era of The Franchise, the era of the TSC."

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
:ohmy:

That's some powerful stuff right there man.

If Makdafi is the only poster left over then ...

The Coli Tsc = WWF around Wrestlemania 6 :king:
Sohh Tsc. = AWA in 1990 with Larry Legend as the strap holder

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
"In the tradition of Lou Thesz, in the tradition of Jack Brisco of the Brisco Brothers, of Dory Funk Jr., of Terry Funk-- the man who will never die. As the real Nature Boy Buddy Rogers, upstairs tonight. From the Harley Races, to the Barry Windhams, to the Ric Flairs, I accept this heavyweight title. ... Wait a second, I'm Kerry Von Erich. I'm the fat man himself, Dusty Rhodes. This is it tonight, Dad. God, that's beautiful. And Rick Steamboat, and they can all kiss my ass."

*throws down SOHH Belt*

"I am not the man who accepts a torch to be handed down to me from an organization that died after the ***** attacks. The Franchise, Shane Douglas, is the man who ignites the new flame of posting on the sport of professional wrestling boards."

Enter The-Coli TSC belt.

"Tonight, before God and my father is witness, I declare myself, The Franchise, as the new TSC Heavyweight Champion of the world! We have set out to change the face of professional wrestling. So tonight, let the new era begin: the era of the sport of professional wrestling, the era of The Franchise, the era of the TSC."

For this forums sake, unlike The Franchise, let's just hope this doesn't end here

target.jpg