Older Tupac Documentary

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I doubt anyone remembers this but back in either the late 90s or early 2000s I saw a documentary about 2pacs life where they talked about how 2pac was when he was growing up. Some of the dudes in the video talked about how Pac wasn't really a fighter but he had heart. He would get in fights and fall on his back and kick and punch etc. I recall Treach and Vito from Naughty by Nature were in it. This is for us old heads they even talked about how Pac was always seen as having the most talent but wasn't no real street dude.

This is for old heads who used to watch those hood videos back in the day/

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
No. “Thug Immortal”. And it was a bunch of grimey ass haters on that shyt. Thug Angel was the best documentary ever done on Pac tho imo. Resurrection comes in close second. Even tho alot of the footage was from Thug Angel. Which is why I have it at number 1.
you right

i know it was thug something
he had nikkas around him who secretly envied him

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
OP you need to check out this video on Pac.

Probably the best Pac related video due to the fact that he was real as all hell. No yelling in the camera or his peers painting stories of dude. This was straight up honesty from his own mouth. I remember when me and my wife seen the doc on Netflix and was blown away of how dude was a whole different person than the whole "WESTSIDE OUTLAWS fukk BIGGIE" shyt.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I appreciate it i was just trying to show this cat that it was a documentary out that was talking about that.