One day as a community we are gonna have to have a real serious discussion about that 2Pac "The B Word" video.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Period.

I've actually had to defend the fact that nice guys are my type on this very board. They didn't believe me. 🙁
Never will neither. Some of these brothas pawg cause they goofy. Can’t get too comfortable with a brehette, idc if she a square or not.

Daps
I dont remember any bodies getting dropped in Aladdin :jbhmm: . Dont think the lil homie was flipping packs in Agrabah either :jbhmm:.

May have to watch it a again tho :manny:

Like I said in my other post. In other culture's being a "Bad Boy" is being a Bad Boy. In our culture. Being a Bad Boy is being a CRIMINAL :stopitslime:

the example i was responding to was a deep dive into characters on the fresh prince of belair. no hard crime there either but apparently someone was offended by the dynamics lol. and i know what you and others said, my point is yall wrong, there's plenty of caucasians that love white criminals... even will marry them while they are in prison, there's plenty of them that will go for criminal mafia guys, criminal cartel nikkas, etc. maybe yall only stick to your circle so you dont know better than to say it's a black thing, but that's just you.

Last edited:

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
the example i was responding to was a deep dive into characters on the fresh prince of belair. no hard crime there either but apparently someone was offended by the dynamics lol. and i know what you and others said, my point is yall wrong, there's plenty of caucasians that love white criminals... even will marry them while they are in prison, there's plenty of them that will go for criminal mafia guys, criminal cartel nikkas, etc. maybe yall only stick to your circle so you dont know better than to say it's a black thing, but that's just you.

Are you really trying to argue that being a cartel member or mobb boss is promoted and pushed onto white and latino men :dwillhuh:

The same way being a street nikka is pushed on to brothers? :comeon:. Cmon sis even you know what you are saying is pure cap :mjlol:

A bad boy in the white community is a Johnny Depp or Leonardo DiCaprio type of fella. A bad boy in the black community is 2Pac or Big Meech.

See the difference their sis?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I feel bad for dudes who keep dwelling in this nice guy bad boy Subject.

Women want manly men. You can be nice but still manly.