One of Kane's few pinfall losses early on

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

I don't remember this match at all :pachaha:Shamrock was pretty over his entire WWF run.

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
Shamrock was a bit ahead of his time. Would’ve easily had a few title reigns if he debuted within the past 15 years

I also sometimes forget just how short his run was

To me he was one of the most memorable sub-main event characters of my childhood, but he was only around for like 2 years

Pretty big impact in a short period of time :ehh:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
agreed that if an mma guy came along now who could be at least shamrock-level competent in the ring (not that he was some genius performer but he was capable), that dude would be a main eventer.
Especially someone as accomplished in MMA as Ken Shamrock is, same for Dan Severn

They give Shayna Baslzer(who got washed by Bethe fukking Corriea) and Matt Riddle{who never beat anyone) the MMA badass monster treatment and they were low tier fighters at best

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
Shamrock was a bit ahead of his time. Would’ve easily had a few title reigns if he debuted within the past 15 years

I feel like with Austin ontop you had to hinder all the "badasses"

How could you have a "Dr Death" character or Shamrock existing at the same time as the baddest SOB?
They made that man look like he was Tyson levels of tough

You had to be Super Natural like Taker, "Hardcore" like Mick, "cerebral" like H or just completely charismatic like Rock to compete with him

Thinking about it the Universe wouldve prolly imploded if we really did Hogan/Austin
Who sells who?

Its prolly why he was so intimidated by Brock
Cause Brock has been booked the strongest ever

Edit: forgot Olympic gold medalist and 500 lb monster

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Shamrock left so out of left field
Him in the i.C division wit the likes of jericho angle benoit guerrero wouldve been dope

Yea it was weird. After that Jericho feud in ‘99, I have no idea what happened. I just assumed he got an injury and was released.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Yea it was weird. After that Jericho feud in ‘99, I have no idea what happened. I just assumed he got an injury and was released.
Yeah he got taken out by a hockey stick on Smackdown and that was a wrap. I still found it funny he still appeared in No Mercy a year after he left the company/was released.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Yeah he got taken out by a hockey stick on Smackdown and that was a wrap. I still found it funny he still appeared in No Mercy a year after he left the company/was released.

Yea this is exactly what I remember. I think Jericho was dressed in a hockey uniform and was wailing on Shamrock and had him coughing up blood :laff: