One of Prince's most slept on albums...

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
R-984693-1411457339-5401.jpeg.jpg

He was in a dispute with Warner Bros. at the time and barely promoted it but I've always felt like it was one of his more cohesive albums of the 90's and it had some great songs on there. Both the original Space and the remix could've been a hit if it was actually promoted

Dude basically threw some random songs together to get out of his Warner Bros. contract and accidentally made a dope album lol

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I remember when this came out, it definitely was not promoted at all. Still got my og cd, the Space maxi disc, and Let It Go usa and import version. Dark was my joint, Papa and Solo also.

Now, cats in here ain't lying, Batman soundtrack definitely derserves a mention, that joint jam front to back, then you got all the singles that came from it: Batdance, Scandalous Sex Suite, Partyman (got all the maxi cd's in my collection, except Partyman, found a rip online).

Let's not forget the Purple Medley, one of the coldest mixes out there of a lot of his hits.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember when this came out, it definitely was not promoted at all. Still got my og cd, the Space maxi disc, and Let It Go usa and import version. Dark was my joint, Papa and Solo also.

Now, cats in here ain't lying, Batman soundtrack definitely derserves a mention, that joint jam front to back, then you got all the singles that came from it: Batdance, Scandalous Sex Suite, Partyman (got all the maxi cd's in my collection, except Partyman, found a rip online).

Let's not forget the Purple Medley, one of the coldest mixes out there of a lot of his hits.

Electric Chair went hard too. Loved this performance

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
...came in here thinking this thread was going to be about the batman album.
Huh? That’s probably his 2nd best selling album after Purple Rain. That album produced two number ones.