One of the Coli's dreams lived out....Black man moved to Colombia

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I'm back in BK after Coronavirus hit. They shut that country DOWN and I didn't want no parts of that.

But a normal day for me is Gym/Shower > Ride to office on my moto and work > go home. Normal shyt. I might make plans to slam ass with a joint on my roster, but other than that I'm pretty chill weekdays.
Did you have to speak or is bilingual in Spanish or know common phrases?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
naw-rosa-parks-x1YL6.jpg
Can't see it so Ye shrug. Peace

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
Can't see any of the videos :mjcry:

I'll assume it's a whole bunch of phat asses and titties though :mjgrin:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
He probably won't pull in Colombia either

I dont think women just stop looking for alpha male traits

He probably could pay for p*ssy and be content

He could have already pushed up on one of those girls giving him signals. I don't know though. I really don't feel like he's through wanting to travel the world yet.

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
:wow:
Easy to obtain? Slap on the wrist overthere?
You can easily bribe your way out of trouble if you have an eightball or less on you. And yes, crazy easy to obtain, but difficult to get raw -- especially if you don't speak Spanish. Best bet is to get a puta to buy it for you.

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
Did you have to speak or is bilingual in Spanish or know common phrases?
Colombians don't speak English at all. You need to work on your Spanish if you trying to get any play at all from regular girls.

I lived there 2 years and another year or so in DR and Mexico. I speak fluent Spanish now, and believe it or not, that's opened up doors for me back here in the US.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I actually subscribe to his channel. He seems to be a solid dude, not too much on the creepy shyt a lot of the younger male travel bloggers be on. I mess with him, Passport Heavy, and a few others.

I've actually been enjoying breh's videos... I was wondering if he was knocking down them two broads he was traveling with, they was posted up at his spot cooking for him and then he was at a hotel with them. But the comments in the videos made it seem like they really was just friends with son. They was basic but could still get it tho