One Of the greatest Madden moments of all time

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Disclaimer: this is Madden 23 cause the shyt free on Gamepass but it just happened like 10 minutes ago

entire game was a slug fest, one for the books. both of us were playing with class no cheesy shyt and i was certain to send gg regardless of the outcome. anyway, he scores a FG to go up 2 with :17 on the clock. i forgot how i turned the ball over because I'm high but regardless he gets the ball back. instead of running or going into victory formation this piece of shyt is throwing hail Marys to run the score up. i set the controller down and started firing off good morning texts to the hoes. Lo and behold, this booty bandit throws a pick in my end zone with no time on the clock :gladbron: :gladbron:

you can even see in the video my guy stops running after he exits the end zone because i wasn't even holding the controller :krs: which actually worked in my favor because it allowed time for my defense-turned-blockers to pick up assignments while i reached for the controller and proceeded to ruin this p*ssy boy's morning.

if you have a greater experience in the game of Madden I'd love to hear it. I'm floating on cloud 9 off the adrenaline rn

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Disclaimer: this is Madden 23 cause the shyt free on Gamepass but it just happened like 10 minutes ago

entire game was a slug fest, one for the books. both of us were playing with class no cheesy shyt and i was certain to send gg regardless of the outcome. anyway, he scores a FG to go up 2 with :17 on the clock. i forgot how i turned the ball over because I'm high but regardless he gets the ball back. instead of running or going into victory formation this piece of shyt is throwing hail Marys to run the score up. i set the controller down and started firing off good morning texts to the hoes. Lo and behold, this booty bandit throws a pick in my end zone with no time on the clock :gladbron: :gladbron:

you can even see in the video my guy stops running after he exits the end zone because i wasn't even holding the controller :krs: which actually worked in my favor because it allowed time for my defense-turned-blockers to pick up assignments while i reached for the controller and proceeded to ruin this p*ssy boy's morning.

if you have a greater experience in the game of Madden I'd love to hear it. I'm floating on cloud 9 off the adrenaline rn

Dope as fukk.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Had a bunch of great moments back in the day but lately I’ve taken over the Vikings and traded Kirk Cousins…Trey Lance is my starter but he got hurt so I’ve been balling on teams with Cam Newton lol

• Dap
Reactions: BBG

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Had a bunch of great moments back in the day but lately I’ve taken over the Vikings and traded Kirk Cousins…Trey Lance is my starter but he got hurt so I’ve been balling on teams with Cam Newton lol
franchise mode fun as hell i definitely have wasted a lot of life on that shyt too but this kinda shyt here on a ranked match hit totally different :ohlawd: bet that boy don't do that shyt nomo