One thing I'll never do agian is finance a car.

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
I wanted a nice ride so I financed a 17k car, I threw 4k down but that 4k basically didnt even go towards the loan it payed for taxes and other services i stupidly got. Its a nice car but overall im paying like 5-6k more than what the car was worth at the time when its all said in done because of interest and other BS charges I got during the course of the process. i consider it a L.

I got it 2 years ago and have 2.5 years left paying for it. Overall it sucks because each month I look at my $300 car note and hate it. I couldnt imagine being a guy with a $500 note.

I had the money to buy something for 5k to even 10k and could have been done with the payment at once but instead I decided to take on a loan i cant get out of and in the end I will have lost money in the grand scheme of things

now when i go to sell this car it will be worth like half of what i paid for if that. in my opinion a really nice car isnt even worth it you can do just as much with a paid for car that isnt over 10k.

i figured if i keep paying the monthly note it will cost me like 2 grand in interest. i could try pay it off now but that will be a huge hit to my money...wtf should i do?

Lets be clear, while any new car is a nice ride, lets realize that a 17k is a economy class car, probably a compact, most like a ricer lemme guess it was a nissan right?

Financing isnt for everyone, you can get crazy low rates if you go thru a credit union and are a homeowner with good credit . :shaq:

Spending your money always sucks but a new car, aint nothin like it, Im ready to get a new car and im waiting to see what the new Escalades look like :takedat:

Ya, you gotta make more than the minimum payment tho to keep that shyt beat down. :leon: If youre in pain writing that check each month, you prolly spent more than you could afford.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
hmm what do u do?

I'm in Demolition and Disposal :smugfavre:

Jeep Wrangler has been my dream vehicle for the past 5 years. I could afford one now, but I peeped game on car loans early and made sure I would always buy to own for a lengthy time. Also buying used.

images

Jeep-Wrangler-Renegade-101.jpg

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I never financed or owned a credit card but I know I'll need the credit for homeowership so next year Imma cop a barely used malibu to replace my 01 blazer that has 220k miles on it and hopefully pay it off in less than 3yrs.