Original HOT BOY "Terrance Gangsta Williams" TESTIFIED against former CMR artist "LIL ELT"

db81

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he was in the New Orleans Exposed video. It was him and another guy (playfully?) going back and forth over the title Calliope Landlord, they both claimed that named. He said he was original Hot Boy in it.
That's Elton aka Hot Beezo, well known himan. Him and Ceto had power and money records. They had a album with a few other guys called the Magnolia Boys. He was with BG a lot and he still roll with baby. I used to see him around but I avoided that nikka.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
That's Elton aka Hot Beezo, well known himan. Him and Ceto had power and money records. They had a album with a few other guys called the Magnolia Boys. He was with BG a lot and he still roll with baby. I used to see him around but I avoided that nikka.
I still haven't been able to find that video. It wasn't New Orleans exposed but one of those types of dvd's. In it he says he's an original Hot Boy.

db81

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Lil Wayne said, "ballin like a hot boy 5x Elton, that nikka nickname Hot, so what the fukk that tell ya" he was talking about him.

At the end of BG's videos for "guilty by asociation" I think, him and hot Beezo are looking at some papers and talking about nikkas snitching on the dead. I'm pretty sure they are talking about Gangsta

Last edited:

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps