Our Boy Tebow is getting married

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Those study stats pulled from Wikipedia dont mean a damn thing. Show me WHEN and HOW they were obtained, because any South African or African who has been around Cape Coloureds will tell you the vast majority of them have very little black in them.

And that poster I quoted originally was insinuating that she is in fact a black woman that looks white, which is what I was disagreeing to before you jumped in.
That’s fair. I have always been a person about dna and science on most things. But I fault no one for asking about how valid it really is.

As for what he was trying to say....... :hubie:

DaDoc04

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County and Jax
tebowgfresize310.jpg

He downgraded :ufdup:

:troll:

katie got some big ass tittaaaayyyysssssss!!

Daps
It makes sense why we worked out so much.

Most of us are bouncing around like crazy if we hold off for like 7 days. This dude waited 30 years. Tim Tebow about to be on that Phillip Rivers life:

tzrdejdpc5rh5itfabh9.jpg

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Stop copying shyt from the internet and passing it off as truth. Theres nothing black about that woman. She is white and has white family members! Just know I am South African if you wanna challenge me about this :ufdup:
:whoa: breh...she claims Cape Coloured...always thought they were a mix of white, black South African and Asian...always open to learning more if it's deeper than that.