Over the past few years, the Killers have quietly put together...

Superstar
Daps
...one of the most rock-solid discographies out there.

Hot-Fuss.jpg

Sam%27s-Town.jpg

Killers_day_age.jpg

The_Killers_-_Battle_Born.jpg

AND they're recording another one as of this March.

They're the moneyballers of the indy music scene.

Five platinum singles. Out of four albums, two platinum, one gold, and one that'll inevitably be gold.

EVERY album has a least one banger. Their consistency is :wow:

In nine years, they have never, ever fallen off.

Jixson

Pro
Daps
Reppin
League of Legends
Battleborn is :ehh: and Hot Fuss had some duds but Sam's Town and Day & Age are solid rock albums.

I really enjoyed Sawdust's weird shyt too to be honest.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Yea besides spaceman and maybe human I hate ALL there new stuff. No disrespect OP but I don't see how you could like all of their music, being as how they took a really different direction so their discography really varies.
Its possible to like different styles of music you know lol. I can't stand music nerds that enjoy a band and then get upset when they change up their sound, as if they need to stay in that same box forever because you liked their early stuff.

I'm not saying that's you, just thoughts on a common phenomenon in music fandom.

I like pretty much all the Killers' albums, Sawdust and Brandon Flowers' solo album included. Imo dude isn't capable of writing a bad song at this point lol.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
i never really listened to day and age that much but sam's town is my shyt. living in the area just adds to the awesomeness of that album.

hot fuss is, dare i say, classic. and my jam of that one is 'on top' but the album as a whole had a great sound.

Eoin

Pro
Daps
I'ma need a link to these albums, i saw them live 2 weeks ago they were :wow: but finding there albums online is tough.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
day of age was kinda wack, they know it because they barely play any songs off of it