Overwatch 2 | PC | (TBD)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The downfall of this game has been crazy. Meanwhile, R6 siege is not only an older title but continues to thrive(mainly thanks to that retarded cac streamer but still)

It’s pretty crazy blizzard squandered the behemoth sales and spinoff potential of this franchise and outside of WoW its not like they have much else going on

TDT

All Star
Daps

The main reason why 2 was made in the first place,and they got rid of it entirely :snoop:

Even their e-sports league was making headlines for the wrong reasons(toxic online beef,players doping up.etc :mindblown: )

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

No real reason for a OW2 outside of monetization changes then.

The crazy thing about this.. Blizzard really had one with Overwatch. Right now there should be like a anime/cartoon series, single player games, a live action movie in the works Hell I think it was here a few years a go when someone said, Overwatch is basically just a modern G.I. Joe. shyt really should be way bigger.

Instead they push pro-league shyt instead of letting the pro tourney shyt grow organically

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
shyt really should be way bigger.

1000%. What chafes my ass is they could have let OW1 just rot as they were and it would have been bigger than what OW2 is now. I'm sure financials stepped in and were like "we could make this much in mo monies" instead of letting your money tree continue to give money.

Instead they took all the branches and leaves and said "well, this tree doesn't even give money like it's supposed to!". Completely flabbergasted. Brehs took all the wrong turns and still won't make it right. :francis: