OwHay Otay Idehay NcomeIay Romfay Hetay Edsfay: Update-Buying a home and Grant pay saved me

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
FSA is like HSA except u have to use it up each year. No carryover.
HSA is like roth but only for healthcare as well. If not used it carries over like a roth
PROPS. I KNEW IT WAS SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I DIDN'T WANT TO GIVE OUT MISINFORMATION THOUGH. THANKS FOR THE CLARIFICATION BREH.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England

Cliffs

1.) Tweak withholdings
2.) Stash money in 401k
3.) Get an IRA
4.) Save for college (I dunno bout this)
5.) Flex Spending Account (da hell is this)
6.) Health Savings Account
7.) Income Tax Credit (we make too much)
8.)Charitable Donations
9.) Time spending right (me no get this)
this is a pretty good list but it doesn't tell you how to abuse anything :lolbron:

fsa is the easiest shyt to abuse, if you're into any sports you can fund your hobby with that. take charitable deductions by donating old hobby equipment to make room for your new shyt. there's a lot of shyt that can be done with iras too like the mega backdoor roth. you can get really creative here but if you (well not you specifically since you don't qualify) do, avoid the earned income tax credit, claiming it gets you audited more than anything else trac.syr.edu - IRS Audits Poorest Families at Five Times the Rate for Everyone Else

edit: bogleheads wiki is really good for learning about this stuff

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Bump! It wasn’t as bad as I thought. Purchasing a home and solar tax credit definitely helped.

And untaxed research grant money kept my taxable income down to a manageable amount. So another year of low student loan payments for the win!!!!:ohlawd: