UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
cuba-downing-jr-kfc-hat
:snoop:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I'm going to make a prediction if diddy's not in handcuffs by this time next year I doubt if he'll be in court for this within three years.

I guess there was no smoking gun found at the Mansions and so far no one other than maybe the people suing in seems to be snitching so after all this time the feds dont seem to have enough evidence to bring a case when they have a 97% conviction rate.

Benjamin Brafman is good but not that good.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I'm going to make a prediction if diddy's not in handcuffs by this time next year I doubt if he'll be in court for this within three years.

I guess there was no smoking gun found at the Mansions and so far no one other than maybe the people suing in seems to be snitching so after all this time the feds dont seem to have enough evidence to bring a case when they have a 97% conviction rate.

Benjamin Brafman is good but not that good.
If he gets off.... Man, this whole system is fukked up.

:takedat:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If he gets off.... Man, this whole system is fukked up.

:takedat:
the fact that he's not been arrested means that the government cannot prove the internet allegations. They raided his homes questioned everyone maybe just maybe he didn't do it.

U mean Chris Brown and Trey Songz is accused of rape on every other tuesday yet again no changes filed so according to the Government ( which is different that the internet) they aren't rapists.